Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Gearing up and dealing with stress

This next few weeks are going to be super super busy with DJing, main job, second job, cousin's wedding planning, wedding showers, Foxfields, and much more tiny things, so I am prepping for my stress levels to go up. I would love to not be stressed out so I am going to make it a goal to do one of the following at least once a day:


  • When I am in the car, drive with NO music or radio on. Sounds a bit funny but when I get crazy busy, this is like the only time I am alone to decompress.
  • Take a hot yoga/yoga class.
  • Walk with Mousse and Jason. Possibly squeeze in a marina date. (Fav thing to do, the three of us)

  • Bake. Maybe these. or these.
  • SLEEP at least 8 hours. 
  • Stick with my exercising program and goals. I tend to slack when I have a lot going on. Plus I just feel better when I work out. 

  • Bike ride. Long/short distances will do, as long as I get something in. 
  • Skype with the Kobers. (Will help that they will be here at the end of MAY! YAY!)
  • Learn to meditate. 
  • Have a talk with Jason and go on dates with him as much as possible. He makes me feel better instantly and possible less crazy than I feel like I am. 
  • Always remember this....


Yes. Easier said then done sometimes. I feel I am in the middle of SO many changes and seemingly huge life decisions so it is very important for me to remember that I am in control of my happiness. I let pressure control me and I need to just let it all go and do what makes me happy. 



Any tips on stress relief? What helps you?


xoxo
Pearl

No comments: