- When I am in the car, drive with NO music or radio on. Sounds a bit funny but when I get crazy busy, this is like the only time I am alone to decompress.
- Take a hot yoga/yoga class.
- Walk with Mousse and Jason. Possibly squeeze in a marina date. (Fav thing to do, the three of us)
- Bake. Maybe these. or these.
- SLEEP at least 8 hours.
- Stick with my exercising program and goals. I tend to slack when I have a lot going on. Plus I just feel better when I work out.
- Bike ride. Long/short distances will do, as long as I get something in.
- Skype with the Kobers. (Will help that they will be here at the end of MAY! YAY!)
- Learn to meditate.
- Have a talk with Jason and go on dates with him as much as possible. He makes me feel better instantly and possible less crazy than I feel like I am.
- Always remember this....
Yes. Easier said then done sometimes. I feel I am in the middle of SO many changes and seemingly huge life decisions so it is very important for me to remember that I am in control of my happiness. I let pressure control me and I need to just let it all go and do what makes me happy.
Any tips on stress relief? What helps you?