Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I love Halloween. It is one of my favorite holidays. It kicks off the holiday season and it is an excuse to dress up and be with your friends. I also love decorating and finding new things every year to use for our party. This marked the 3rd year doing this Halloweenbash and our last in the townhouse :( BUT next year will be bigger and better because we will have so MUCH MORE ROOM!!! I kinda want to do a haunted trail next year......im already thinking of ideas :)


Enter if you DARE!!!!
Witch Way?!?!

I made this last minute...it looks like the skeleton head was a clown before lol!


"Watch out for loose "Mousse!" 

Dead Groom!

Dead Bride!


Our front yard :)

Its a Pac Man pumpkin!!!! HAHAHAHA!



Waiting for the trick or treaters....

Flintstones! Meet the Flintstones!
Tommy and Elizabeth as DJ Rock and Blue Crayon!
Wilma and Princess Peach!

LOVE THIS PICTURE!! HAHA!!! This became "Our Pose" It started the year she was a football player and it was just awesome from there haha

HAHA! Luigi catching a ride on Yoshi!

                  
This was just genius. It made my night! Steve, Jeremiah, Dan and Crystal as the Mario clan!!!

 We all had a great time! The food was delicious (Thanks to Red Hot and Blue BBQ) and the company was even better :) Can't wait until next year!!!!


 **Photos of the decor by me and my trusty Canon 35mm, all other Steve and Crystal let me steal :) **

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE all the costumes!!! SOOOOOOOO cute!!!