Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Why do kids have to grow SO quickly!??!?!


October 2010


How cute are they?!?!? (I love how Claire is clapping haha!)


This was the last time I saw Kate! (Februrary 2010) Can you believe how big she has gotten?!?!


I was lucky enough to see Claire and Shelly in May this year! (That face just kills me)


I LOVED that she was able to be there when I tried on my wedding dress... :)
These girls are just amazing and I love have been able to watch them grow. Being an aunt to them is probably about the coolest role in my life. I think about them all the time and I wish I could see them every single day! We are lucky that they will be here for Christmas this year :) I get kinda emotional thinking about seeing them on Christmas morning...the innocence of children this time of year always gets me.

No comments: