Sunday, October 24, 2010

TIMBERRRRRRRRR!!!! (House Update)

Friday was a big day for us! WE BEGAN CLEARING OUR LOT!!!! After all this time and back and forth and stress and wondering if it EVER WAS GOING TO HAPPEN.....well it did :) We couldn't be more excited. We are at that illusive light at the end of the tunnel.


Since the lot is so big it will take a few days to clear all the underbrush and trees that we need to but I am going to take pictures of the progress.




Halfway down our future driveway! Whole lotta' trees!

More of the driveway...

Not too much going on but SO stoked to see something happening. Too early to pitch a tent out there? Yes?

Hope you had a FABULOUS weekend!

2 comments:

AmyK said...

That's so exciting! Congrats! I remember when my dad started clearing trees on his property at the coast--it was a big thing!

Unknown said...

I am SO PROUD of you guys for THE HOUSE!! The clearing reminds me of when your Dad & I cleared land for the Cabin in TN. Memories.....