Sunday, April 25, 2010

busy busy weekend.

whew. the weekend isn't even over and im already cashed out. Friday night I DJed for the Rivercity Rollergirls - Roller Derby team based out of Richmond, VA. They had a bout on Saturday so I Djed for their pep rally on Friday. SO. FUN. These girls are so sweet and bad ass. With names like "Stiffy" and "Red, White and Bruises", they are just too cool for me lol. My cousin Sam, her fiance Shawn and our friend Crystal came out for it. It ended up being a super fun time. Not many people ended up showing but we still had a great time :)

Crystal and Sam! (Love the face haha...Sam was oblivious)

Me trying to get the crowd going with raffles and trivia and such...im behind the booth...this girl was so excited/hammered. Either is alright lol. 

Sam and her new coozie :)


I got to interview each of the girls...they were so nice!


Us ladies at the end of the night! SO FUN!

See the girls in action! RIVERCITY ROLLERGIRLS PROMO VIDEO!


Saturday I was the DJ for Ray and Renee's wedding. (Renee's brother Mark is our neighbor so thats how we met.) They had an outdoor ceremony in Charles City right on the river and then their reception was at Fords Colony. Everyone had their fingers crossed that it wouldnt rain and it had a spinkle for a few minutes but held off just for them!! It turned out amazing. (The wind wasnt too bad in my mics either so that worked out too!!)

Their colors were orange and pink! I didnt think i would like it but it was so cute how they decorated everything!


"To have and to hold and to keep your beer cold!" They were that kinda crowd ;)



I LOVE Ray's face in this haha! They were such a cute couple. CONGRATS!!!!


And now its Sunday and Im working all day at the gym. Jason and I try to get over the Gloucester every Sunday to have dinner with my family so thats the plan tonight. 


No comments: