Monday, July 12, 2010

Catch Up!

Whew. The past few weeks have FLOWN by. So much has been going on. In a nutshell? Here is a glimpse in me and Jasons craziness in the past few weeks...

Peggy (jasons mom), Kevin (jasons cousin), Kyle (jasons cousin) and I did the MS150 Ocean to Bay Ride in honor of Jasons uncle Gary who has Multiple Sclerosis. The ride consisted of 150 miles in two days. (Or if you want to get technical...it was about 79 bc it was cut short and CRAZY HOT) I just loved that I did this ride this year with them. It was special to be a part of something that they have done for so long. It opened my eyes to this disease that I feel goes un-noticed. I was def. inspired to keep riding.


I had my first official Coney Dog in downtown Detroit! I went to Jason's cousin Elizabeths wedding in Detroit and I went to Lafayette Coney Island twice. It was awesome. 




Jason, Gwen and I posing before trying out the street fair's basketball contest. We ventured out with his Aunt Shelly and Uncle Don and had a BLAST. 




I was the only one that made a shot. Go figure. I got a sweet pen that had the Detroit Pistons schedule that rolled out of it like a scroll. I loved it! (Until i realized it was three years old...way to go promotions department haha)




The wedding and reception was GORGEOUS! The room was stunning and had a blast!




I also had a few showers to go to :) This was my friend Taryns baby shower! Her and her husband Gerald had a beautiful baby girl (Madison Taylor) about a week prior to the shower. She was just adorable. My gift was the pink cow she is holding! Isnt it precious! I get it at a shop here in Williamsburg called Paisley and the store is awesome. Check em' out!




Isnt she so sweet??




This is my friend Kristin. She is awesome, pure and simple. I met her at a previous job and we just clicked. Her and her now-husband Matt jetted off to Jamaica to get married, just them and i think it was just perfect for them. She had a shower about a week before they left. It was a blast :)




She had a "gift card tree"! How neat??




mmmmmm. CAKE.




Of course we had to go inside afterwards and have a few more drinks <3 It was at Greenleafe (my fav bar) so we had to! It was at this time we decided we had to give her a proper Bachelorette Party...pics to come :)

AND...we just got back from another wedding in Michigan and Jason finished a hike out in Kings Canyon National Park in California..(talk about AMAZING pics!!) so i will have more later :) But now? Jason just made us his super fantastic stir fry so i have to cut this short!

xoxo
Pearl

No comments: