Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Can I be lazy AND motivating? Hmm.

I struggled like woah this morning when I heard my alarm go off to get up and start my day. It went a little something like this:

5:25 am - Iphone alarm goes off.
5:25 am and three seconds - Alarm disabled.
5:27 am - My eyes are closed for just a few more minutes.
6:06 am - Just happen to wake up to the sounds of Al Bundy coming from our t.v. and realized how late I was running. Rolled over.
6:15 am - Ok seriously have to get up now.

Once I was up and semi-functioning, I realized I had enough time to pop in my Turbo Fire HIIT 25 dvd and my Brazil Butt Lift High and Tight...so I can look like this right?



YESSSSSSSS. You know it :)

I also have super exciting plans of grocery shopping after work today to end with equally exciting plans of being lazy with J later on tonight and catching up on DVR episodes of South Park. Yes. We do that. Judge away.

Happy Hump Day!
xoxo
Pearl


No comments: